Monday, December 20, 2010

Yule

Happy Yule!

What do I have planned? I'm afraid that it's not much. This pregnancy is getting to the point where I ache all over and where I'm not aching I'm being pummeled from within or experiencing lovely Braxton Hicks contractions from the time I go to be until roughly 4 each morning. So any ritual or magick that I participate in will be the barest of the minimum. Perhaps a shared cup and a sun shaped cookie to offer the goddess and the god. As for the lunar eclipse tonight, we'll see how things go.

I wish you all a most beautiful celebration tonight.

1 comment:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Just noticed the Yule Greeting, in my Google Reader, where I see new posts. And so I popped over.

Sorry you are at the very uncomfortable stage. But maybe [and that's a big maybe, I know!] it will allow you to be glad, you get to view the Yule and 'Moon Before Yule' Full Moon eclipse.

Happy Yule Eve.

Gentle Yule hugs...