Wednesday, June 2, 2010

and just like that

another stumbling block.

This week has been a little how shall I say... I don't know how to say without getting too much into something that I'm not ready to talk about just yet but lets just say that I've have changes incoming and adjusting to them is taking away from some of the things I wanted to be writing about today instead of writing about why I'm behind. So the exercises that I mentioned in the last post are still on my to do list once I can put more focus on them. They are simple exercises and ones that I can do simply and soon once I've managed to get my equilibrium back in place or rather my footing. In the meantime I am still reading, and examining because that never stops.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hang in there! hope things work out!